Saturday, July 14, 2012

The Face Shop Eye Liner Pencil Review

So I went to The Face Shop and brought an eyeliner pencil, forgot how much it was though, I think $1 because they were having a sale.

 This is how it looks

Size: 0.08 oz
Color: White

Swatch:

Smudge Test:
Fail!!!
So obviously not waterproof

On eyes:

After a few minutes

It dissipates T^T

After 3 hours
Some went inside my eye, but a little is still there. I guess after it disperses it settles a little. 
(On a totally unrelated not, look at my figure in my eye lols and i think that's my hand. Hope so.)

 After a shower:
Still there, maybe cause I don't really get water in my eyes, but as you can see moved to the outer corners and near the end of my lashes.

Likes:
-low price for lots of product
-pencil

Dislikes:
- need to sharpen it
- not waterproof
-not smudge proof
-after a few hours it sinks into my lines and or disappears without out you touching it
- at the end of the school day, it is usually gone

Don't recommend, unless it's on sale and you have money to waste.

1 comment:

  1. @Lin Yan
    - Yes, this giveaway is open internationally!
    Just put twitter: "none"

    http://kawaiipopbeauty.blogspot.com/2012/07/200-followers-mini-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete