Friday, July 13, 2012

The Face Shop Lovely Me:Ex Lip Tint Stick Review

Hey guys, so this is my first review so please bear with me=DI always look up reviews of products before I purchase it and for this particular item I couldn't find much, but I decided to purchase it anyways from ebay seller: 2010bigbang. In New York, it costs around $14.  It is The Face Shop Lovely Me: Ex Lip Tint Stick in Shade no. 02 otherwise known as cherry. It is a 3 in 1 lippie which means it is supposed to be a lip tint, lip balm, and sunblock. Now some of you might be thinking "Ewww... sunblock on my lips? No thanks." Well, guess what your lips need sunblock too. Anyways, on with the review.

I wish that it looks like the color and texture in the picture, but it's not so don't get fooled. 
This is how it looks in person.
 Lols... my dry lips left marks.
And this is how much product there is. I twisted it to the max 

Scent: is a really big issue for me cause certain smells cause me to get nauseated and uncomfortable, but this has an okay smell, but I can't pinpoint it. 
Feel: Its not bad, smooth, but i prefer my lip balms to feel refreshing. Also, I feel like it kind of sits on top my my lips instead of sinking in it and moisturizing it.
While its on it may feel moisturizing but as it wears off it starts to feel drying. 
Application: It glides on smoothly, no worries there. It takes a few minutes for the color to kick in for me. After it is gone it leaves you with tinted lips so your choice on whether or not to reapply. 
Tip: Exfoliate before you put this on, even though it says lip balm, after its gone your lips will look like it did before cracked and peeling. 
Lasting: 3-4 hours, Tint lasts about another 4 hours


Swatches:
After glossiness is gone.




Bare and Dry Lips:
Dry Lips with Lip Tint on:
It's actually a little darker than that. My lighting sucks, but see that dry skin on top is still very much visible.
Okay, that's how dark the color appears on me.

Bare Exfoliated Lips:

Exfoliated Lips with Lip Tint on:



After Lip Tint is gone:


Half- half:


Half-Half After Lip Tint is Gone:



Likes: 
-Slim pink case with the eiffel tower on it makes it so cute. 
-It does what it claims, at least 2 out of 3.
-Scent is not intoxicating.
-No sparkles or glitter in it.
-Like the after-affect.
-Sheer, but build able.
-Don't have to reapply unless you have chapped lips.
Dislikes:
-Doesn't have that refreshing feel.
-Don't know what the ingredients are. 
- Doesn't say how much of the product there is either. 
-While it's on it is moisturizing, but after it is gone its dry again, beats the lip balm purpose. 




Recommended cause it's a three in one=D

No comments:

Post a Comment